Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scam Logo Designers


Beware of this scam:
nandigraphic.info
portfolio-nandi.uuuq.com
nandi-graphic-and-advertising.com

This company took my logos and added them to their portfolio. 
My logos are: Technolanza, Novobay, AceNRG, Julella Cafe, Radio Acessory Headquarters.

Update: they offer logos for $25 and show my logos in their portfolio. It is obvious that you can't receive high-quality logo for $25. Such companies offer clipart-based logos, so your logo will not be unique and professionally designed.

Information about them on Scriptlance:

Username: nandi
Name/Company: Nandi Graphic & Advertising
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India 

If they can't design logos for their own portfolio, how can they design logo for you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame!

Raewell Graphics said...

They did the same to me. I called them on it and threatened legal action. What did the do? they changed the company names on the logos and still used the icon portion of the logo. Now they have disabled their email address but I will get them.
Raewell Graphics

Prepper said...

Thanks for your comment!

They did the same thing with my logos. They think they can change one letter and still have my logos in their portfolio?

I think they are absolutely non-professional and don't understand how business is done and what copyright is.